Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Night Reels & Saturday Morning Crafting



Sorry guys, I've been a little under the weather today, so I'm doing double duty...First up
Friday Night Reels



I'm not ashamed to admit it, I'll be waiting in line with every other 12 year old girl to see this movie. Even if it sucks...it will be great. How can you deny yourself a little Edward. I know I can't.




Saturday Morning Crafts

This one's pretty easy. I had some old photos lying around that I wanted to do something with. I also had a wicker end table that was in terrible need of having its top painted.



So I took some modge podge and aligned the pictures to the way I wanted them and glued them down. You could also just cover the pictures with a piece of glass instead of gluing the photos down so you can change them out. Here's the end result. It looks cute and I did it in under an hour. Hooray for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment