Thursday, November 19, 2009

THURSDAY BEAUTY PRODUCT(S) OF THE WEEK


Girls! Put your face on!
I have been an avid user of the bedhead make up line for the past 2 years. I really like their coverage and it hasn’t been really heavy like some of the other lines. But I may be switching very shortly to another line.

Dermablend. Ever heard of it?? You really have to see it in person to understand the power of this product. I have never seen such flawless skin in my entire life. Ever. And I’m betting that I’ll be fan as soon as I buy it, how can you go wrong with a water-proof, smudge-proof, 30 SPF foundation?? You can’t. I dare you to try.



For that perfect lip addicted girl.
Revlon’s colorstay overtime lipstick is amazing. It stays and stays. I have seen it last from breakfast to hangover! Give it a go ladies.
p.s. I hear the color “on going flame” is a must for you pin-up beauties.






Fashion Trend:

Singing the blues….but in a good way.

It’s the hot new color for fall…midnight blue. It’s a little mysterious…and a lot sexy. So if you’re going to do it up right…add some of this to your wardrobe!



Find this cute little owl at Forever 21 for under $5


OPI's Russian Navy......do it.



Another Forever 21 find...and under $40
Until next week my little fashionistas...
MFJ



No comments:

Post a Comment